Web Starters: £469.00!
This package will include:
- Free web hosting for a year (*) (you have to rent some space on a server that supports your website, in this instance you will get 200MB disk space, 4GB bandwidth and 10 email addresses free for 1 year)
- Search Engine Optimization (the tweaking that helps your website making it quicker to the high ranking of Google and other search engines)
- Google Analytics + Sitemaps (this function will help you to see who has been visited your website, from which country etc.)
- Favicon (in your browser it is the tiny picture on the left of this tab just before its title)
- Homepage + 4 pages + contact form + blog (**)
- One social media "I like"/"Share"/"Follow" buttons (***)
- 2 tutorials (1 hour each: 1 tutorial on how to edit and upload content to your post/page and 1 tutorial on image/picture resizing/editing for your media library)
Please note: read Terms & Conditions section 1 to ensure a smooth start to the building of your website
-Please note that if you wish to remain with your current web hosting service this is fine however you might encounter some compatibility issues that will have to be dealt with at an extra charge.
-The renewal of the web hosting service for the following year will be £60.00
-If your site becomes extremely popular and after all that is what we strive to achieve, there will obviously be a large increase in the amount of traffic and site content, therefore it may become necessary to upgrade your hosting package accordingly (increasing your bandwidth and storage allocation). We actively monitor your resource allocation and will contact you when your limit will have reached 75%, giving you plenty of time for a potential upgrade. Please refer to itemised services in Web Expert
-Full social/business media integration can only be done after the site is live and will require its owner's active participation to automatically upload the blog posts inside the chosen social media.
-The partial social media is for limited interaction with your site's visitors.